- To keep your skin healthy, do not go out into the sun without protection. Apply a sunblock that is tailored to your skin type. Use it again and again. Remember not to be in the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Does your skin get dry, especially after a shower? It is important to use mild, soap-free products for daily skin cleansing. If you use products whose action is too sharp, the skin may become very dry and we may feel very uncomfortable. The best products we can use: lipid-rich soaps.
- A shower is better for the skin than a bath after which the skin tends to dehydrate. Make sure the water is lukewarm and not hot. Bathing enthusiasts may take it from time to time. However, do not stay in the water for too long!
- Before you get out of the shower, rinse your whole body really well to remove all traces of washing products. Then quickly dry the skin by gently touching with a towel. Do not wipe the skin dry rubbing it intensively.
- Daily moisturizing should become your habit! After gently drying the skin with a towel, apply a suitable cream that effectively moisturizes the skin. This will restore the hydrolipid film that covers the entire epidermis. Remember that ALL SKIN TYPES need moisturizing!
- Have you noticed that your skin becomes particularly sensitive during the winter? And indeed, cold, wind and sun usually dry the skin, leaving it unpleasantly pinched and prickly. As soon as the temperature begins to fall, you should start dressing appropriately warm. Don’t forget to protect your hands.
- For beautiful skin, the body needs the right amount of fluid. Control if you drink enough water, i.e. about 8 glasses a day. A glass of water when you wake up, tea for breakfast, mineral water all day, herbal tea at night.
- A healthy, well-balanced diet is good not only for the body, but also for the skin. Every day, eat five fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants. This will help you keep beautiful, healthy skin.
- If you sleep enough, your skin will look radiant and healthy! Your body needs a certain amount of sleep to stay healthy: 7, 8, 9 hours …
- Do you smoke? Smoking is very harmful to the skin. It makes your complexion look dull and makes your skin age quickly. This is a very good reason to put out your last cigarette, don’t you think?
- To enjoy beautiful, healthy-looking skin, it is worth combining the right care tailored to the needs of your skin along with a proper diet, rich in vitamins that have a beneficial effect on the skin condition.
A diet for a beautiful complexion should be enriched with fat-soluble vitamins, i.e., A, D, E, K and fat-insoluble vitamins, such as vitamin. Vitamins B, B2 and B3.